Random good picture Not show
(1) The men were carrying spades and measuring sticks.
(2) And setting targets and measuring sticks to evaluate projects would definitely increase efficiency if done properly.
(3) There's no Person of the Year measuring stick or algorithm.
(4) This is an inadequate measuring stick.
(5) Doctor Sayre says you do not need a measuring stick or a timing device.
(6) We also need bad workers as a measuring stick.
(7) Knowing another language gives you a great measuring stick.
(8) The Use Case diagram, and the entire use case approach, provides that measuring stick.
More similar words: measuring, measuring cup, measuring device, measuring instrument, walking stick, measure for measure, security measure, security measures, reassuring, measure, measurer, measured, reassuringly, admeasure, measure out, measure up, measure off, in a measure, measurable, unmeasured, measurably, dry measure, measureless, half measure, measure up to, take measure, tape measure, measurement, immeasurably, immeasurable.