Random good picture Not show
1. The train is a safe means of transportation.
2. Sleigh is an important means of transportation in this area.
3. We need to find some other means of transportation.
4. Rockefeller succeeded through acquiring the right plants, the means of transportation and the retail outlets.
5. Simply a gas-guzzling, ozone-depleting means of transportation?
6. Budapest's beautiful buildings, rich culture, and inexpensive means of transportation make it a favorite among travelers.
7. On the basis of the traditional means of transportation confining, author made the transportation circumscription greatly expand its scope of the application.
8. Waterage is a necessary means of transportation in this city.
9. Camels are the main means of transportation in the Arabian desert.
10. Before the railway came up into being, a four - horse coach was a popular means of transportation.
11. In Los Angeles many companies encourage their employees to use alternative means of transportation, rather than the car.
11. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
12. It is isolated from modern facilities, and without adequate means of transportation. 2.
13. This tendency became even more pronounced as the market widened with improved means of transportation.
14. When camels or horses and wagons were the chief means of transportation, good roads were not so important.
15. Then Beijing was a gray, drab, one-horse town where the main means of transportation was the bicycle.
16. The city was a gray, drab, one-horse town where the main means of transportation was the bicycle.
17. If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transport".
18. In addition to providing a clean source of renewable energy, Hydrogenase airships offer an eco-friendly means of transportation.
19. In the past Beijing was a gray, drab, one-horse town where the main means of transportation was biking.
20. Most forms of transport in the British Isles generally provide an efficient, comfortable means of transportation.
21. It is nonetheless important to recognize that while refugees and migrants might use the same means of transportation, sometimes illegal, refugees are a distinct group with critical protection needs.
More similar words: transportation, transportable, transport, means of communication, air transport, public transport, active transport, transpiration, transmutation, by means of, transfer station, transpose, importation, deportation, transposed, teleportation, translation, transformation, transnational, translational, transmigration, mistranslation, transfiguration, transmogrification, transition, transaction, transitional, exhortation, transcription, transpire.