Random good picture Not show
1. Richards issued his mea culpa on David Letterman's TV show as well as on the Rev. Jesse Jackson's radio program.
2. A number of banks have pleaded mea culpa.
3. Mr Zoellick's frank mea culpa sounded impressive, and the project has been suspended.
4. I plead guilty . M - mea culpa.
5. Let me include here a mea culpa.
6. I plead guilty . Mea culpa.
7. U. S. Rep. Joe Wilson continued his slow march out of Congress by apologizing a second time to President Barack Obama with a mea culpa as lame as the first one.
More similar words: culprit, sculpture, faculty, immaculate, spectacular, come across, vacuum, lacuna, mean, come at, each, teach, beach, reach, react, come about, preach, teacher, the same as, measured, meantime, react to, at peace, reach out, each other, by no means, by any means, measure up, by all means, by means of.