Random good picture Not show
7. A blunt knife may be sharpened on a stone, but if a man is stupid there is no help for his stupidity.
8. Men and women use their brains differently, but that their brains may actually be designed differently.
9. The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
13. Don't part withyour illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live.
14. When the oak is before the ash, then you will only get a splash; when the ash is before the oak, then you may expect a soak.
21. Bob Mays had to confront the fact that for years he had been loving some one else's daughter.
22. Not believing Mays was gone, the mob ransacked the jail, releasing white prisoners.
23. Wynn, Mays and Tienken did not return phone calls Friday.
24. Florida police say TV pitchman Builin Maiz Billy Mays has died in his temperhoe Tampa home.
25. It bounced back on the field after it hit the tower,[http://sentencedict.com] and Willie Mays retrieved it for me.
26. Four cycles of modified S1-HS (MS1-HS) alternant recurrent selection to improve grain yield of ZZ4 maize (Zea mays L. ) population have been completed in northern China.
27. Effect of different stress on roots activity and nitrate reductase activity in Zea mays L.
28. In this paper, authors aaalysized total Amino acid and Vitamin E from the mixed pollen in honeycomb, the pollens of Zea mays, Cucurbita pepo and Panax ginseng.
29. When I was a kid, I greatly admired Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Yogi Berra. They were my heroes.
30. The results showed that the high concentration aqueous extract of Areca catechu L. had inhibition on the germination and growth of Z. mays, C.
More similar words: if I may say so, ways, say-so, hays, days, stays, always, X-rays, airways, wayside, endways, hayseed, relays, payslip, Sundays, both ways, sideways, Fridays, nowadays, Mondays, naysayer, dog days, longways, edgeways, in two ways, leastways, quayside, holidays, weekdays, malaysia.