Random good picture Not show
1. Her baby was born on May 24, but it is too early to know whether little Katya is infected as well.
2. On May 24 the Bundestag approved legislation to this effect.
3. May 24 saw further nationwide strikes and demonstrations in 12 cities.
4. Suchinda had resigned on May 24 and had subsequently sought sanctuary in a military barracks in Bangkok, the capital.
5. Six tour packages are available between May 24 and June 10, and participants can choose four to seven nights.
6. The sailing season begins May 24 and runs through Oct. 6.
7. He reportedly staged a hunger strike on May 24 in support of the demand for a Constitutional Assembly.
8. Gandhi's funeral Rajiv Gandhi was cremated on May 24 after a four-hour state funeral procession through the streets of Delhi.
9. First, the new moon May 24 will appear in your house of friendship.
10. On May 24,[sentencedict.com] the elections for the first full Legislative Council will be held.
11. Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, New York, 2000 May 24, 2008, marked the 125th anniversary of the opening of New York's Brooklyn Bridge.
12. On May 24 came the announcement of the new Greek Government.
13. May 24, 2008, marked the 125th anniversary of the opening of New York's Brooklyn Bridge.
14. The exhibition is on at Droitwich until May 24. You can also catch it at Leominster from June 5.
15. They are due to appear again before magistrates on May 24.
16. At a small religious meeting in Aldersgate Street, London, on May 24, 1738, John Wesley had an experience in which his "heart was strangely warmed."
17. Benedict XVI is offering the opportunity to gain a plenary indulgence to those who participate in the events surrounding the May 24 World Day of Prayer for the Church in China.
18. Farmers help a horse to jump into an amphibious vehicle in flooded Juliszew village in central Poland at Wisla river on May 24, 2010.
19. Towler was serving 12 years to life for rape, felonious assault and kidnapping for an abduction on May 24, 1981.
20. According to the official website, Fisher Athletic re - appointed Wayne Burnett as manager on May 24, 2007.
21. These talks will become productive once you get beyond the new moon of May 24.
22. For instance in the sentence, "I was born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, on May 24, 1913 and was baptized in a church, " has seven ideas according to the researchers.
23. I have every confidence that you will make another milestone on Election Day, May 24.
24. Hannah, age 8, looks at one of the oldest known modern-style soccer balls displayed at an exhibition at the museum of ethnology (Museum fuer Volkerkunde) in Hamburg in this May 24, 2006 file photo.
25. There will be no school on the Memorial Day weekend ( May 24 ) .