Random good picture Not show
1. In so far as material conditions were more unpleasant, so human beings were more unpleasant.
2. A large quantity of saline alkali land provided material condition for the production.
3. Material resource is an important material condition of a company.
4. Urban infrastructure, as basic material condition of economic increase, should be kept synchronously increasing with economy.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. One is material condition while the other is purely a state of mind.
6. The powder's material condition can be decided on the base of the above results.
7. Secondly, the refugee relief consisted of spirit and material condition.
8. The growth of towns alone produced a rapid worsening of their human and material condition.
9. At an individual or party level discourses not only mediate between material conditions and their interpretation but can organise experience itself.
10. The soft soil subgrade treatment should be adopted different measures according to the physical and chemistry characteristics of soft soil, buried layer depth, material condition and road.
11. Test study of low SiO 2 sinter is introduced under material condition in Anyang.
12. Certainly, it be out on the basis of competence and present material condition of the company.
More similar words: initial condition, material consumption, essential condition, financial condition, experimental condition, normal condition, abnormal condition, classical conditioning, environmental condition, environmental conditions, instrumental conditioning, material cost, control condition, well-conditioned, soil conditioner, channel condition, conductive material, atmospheric condition, materialization, materialisation, conditional statement, condition, in condition, conditions, conditioner, conditioned, conditional, recondition, air-condition, conditionally.