Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Just one scoop of mashed potato for me, please.
(2) Top with the mashed potato and bake in a preheated oven at 190C, 375F or Gas Mark 5 for 30 minutes.
(3) Shape some of the mashed potato mixture around each sausage.
(4) Top with instant mashed potato and brown under the grill.
(5) Moving progressively towards a thick mashed potato consistency is well on the way to a normal diet.
(6) Top with instant mashed potato and brown under the grill. Serve with tomato sauce.
(7) Nothing to eat but instant mashed potato, pickles and maybe corned beef if you are lucky.
(8) Louise watched as the dollop of mashed potato fell onto her plate.
(9) I was about to prepare a dessert of mashed potato, flavoured with an Oxo cube.
(10) Do have the rest of the mashed potato.
(11) Can not ham mashed potato butter use Shaoxing wine to replace?
(12) Kim: I prefer frozen pizzas! And the mashed potato sets aren't bad either.
(13) A dish of meat topped mashed potato.
(14) Mashed potato is my favorite side dish.
(15) Fried fish, mashed potato and coffee.
(16) I like eating mom's mashed potato best.
(17) I'd like some soup, a steak, mashed potato[Sentence dictionary], and a cup of coffee.
(18) Would you like more mashed potato?
(19) It is tasty. Sour Cabbage and mashed potato cooks well and the price is reasonable.
(20) Instead of mashed potato, you could make a pumpkin or sweet potato mash or a carrot and parsnip mash.
(21) Yes, carrots, broccoli and some mashed potato.
(22) Is there mashed potato on the menu?
(23) Ill have mashed potato.
(24) Even Ted, who refuses to dance at home, is up and doing something that looks vaguely like the Mashed Potato.
(25) Return the pheasant to the casserole and serve with the sauce, plenty of mashed potato and red cabbage.
(26) Shepherd's Pie, also known as cottage pie, is a traditional English dish comprising minced (ground) meat covered with mashed potato.
(27) A great tureen of boiled chicken and dumplings opened the proceedings, along with mashed potato and corn on the cob. It all ended eventually with both pie and cake.
(28) It is not uncommon to mix cheese into the mashed potato.
(29) Guido and I had a simple nice lunch. I made chicken, carrots, spinach and mashed potato.
(30) Traditional jewish dish, cooked chicken liver and onion, served with mashed potato.
More similar words: baked potato, A watched pot never boils, potato, hot potato, a hot potato, sweet potato, couch potato, potash, smashed, bedpost, potable, mash, smash, potassium, smash up, mesopotamia, washed, smashing, smash hit, hippopotamus, gashed, dashed, slashed, abashed, washed out, rotate, not at all, splashed, squashed, annotate.