Random good picture Not show
1) Like Marxism-Leninism, it entertains a sublime vision of human potential for social harmony and individual fulfilment.
2) Unlike Marxism-Leninism, however, the libertarian approach implies no all-embracing historical theory, no tightly-knit analysis of class struggle.
3) Its recent congress broke from democratic centralism and Marxism-Leninism.
4) Basically, we should study Marxism-Leninism and Mao Zedong Thought and try to integrate the universal principles of Marxism with the concrete practice of our modernization drive.
5) It not only inherits and develops Marxism-Leninism and Mao Zedong Thought, but also rich and perfecto them. It incarnates the maturity of our party's ideological and political theory.
6) MAO zedong thought is the universal principles of marxism-leninism with the concrete practice of Chinese revolution combination of.
7) Marxism-Leninism brings to light the laws governing the development of the history of human society. Its basic tenets are correct and have tremendous vitality.
8) The Communist Party of China takes Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thought of Three Represents as its guide to action.
9) Comrade Mao Tsetung integrates Marxism-Leninism with the Chinese revolution. Truth illumines the path of the Chinese revolution.
10) Despite his lifelong commitment to Marxism-Leninism, Mao was also steeped in the classics of Chinese civilization,[http://sentencedict.com/marxism-leninism.html] as were his close advisers.
11) In present-day China, Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought and Deng Xiaoping Theory constitute a unified scientific system imbued with the same spirit .
12) Different as the circumstances are, however, a number of political groups coincidently apply the term "Marxism-Leninism" and assert it as the brace of their theoretical system.
13) Ideologically bankrupt, economically incompetent, and politically primitive, Marxism-Leninism proved another experimental dead end.
14) We do everything with a view to safeguarding Marxism-Leninism.
15) Among the intelligentsia, hardly a voice was raised in its defence, with the exception of a few university teachers of Marxism-Leninism.
16) Fukuyama is unlikely to attach much weight to Liberation theology, which he would no doubt classify as a doomed subspecies of Marxism-Leninism.
17) I knew it would be a terrible blow to Marxism-Leninism.
18) This group of people called themselves Marxist-Leninigts, but actually they had not learned an iota of Marxism-Leninism.
19) Third, take the study of international revolutionary experience, the study of the universal truth of Marxism-Leninism.
20) Both the ultra-Left and Right currents of thought run counter to Marxism-Leninism and Mao Zedong Thought and obstruct our advance towards modernization.
21) In lots of following important main aspects Mao Zedong Thought with its ingenious theory enriched and developed Marxism-Leninism.
22) In 1921, the CPC was born in the process of integrating Marxism-Leninism with the Chinese workers' movement.
23) His memoirs, written at the end of his life, proclaimed a fervent and orthodox Marxism-Leninism. His career was often different.
24) A few run completely counter to the principles and standpoint of Marxism-Leninism and depart completely from the line of the Central Committee.
25) If we do not uphold them in our effort to correct ultra-Left thinking, we shall end up "correcting" Marxism-Leninism and socialism.
26) When he was a young man in the 1970s, many of his contemporaries were drawn to a particularly uncompromising vision of Marxism-Leninism.
27) For instance, Mao Zedong's socialist revolution can be seen as a process in which Marxism-Leninism was transformed to fit China's circumstances.
28) These are the most brilliant contribution to the military theory of Marxism-Leninism.
More similar words: marxism, leninism, marxist, hellenism, hypersplenism, jainism, tokenism, albinism, feminism, heathenism, ecumenism, stalinism, darwinism, calvinism, cretinism, chauvinism, determinism, philistinism, indeterminism, male chauvinism, hyperinsulinism, sexism, bruxism, heterosexism, lenin, existentialism, monism, replenish, zionism, onanism.