1. Radio Marti is still there, spewing its US propaganda across the waters toward Cuba.
2. In 1853, Cuban revolutionary Jose Marti was born in Havana.
3. Marti opened her eyes to see Mrs. Allen, the school nurse, standing over her.
4. All I can do is make sure Marti doesn't need medical care.
5. First, they are loyal, says Marti Barletta, author of "Marketing to Women", and more likely to continue to buy a brand if they like it.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Historic figures from Bolivar to Jose Marti and from Neruda to Borges have all demonstrated the admirable pioneering spirit of the Latin American people.
7. Would increase support to Radio and TV Marti and "other means to communicate directly with the Cuban people."
8. My fiancee Marti joked that I should make a scarecrow which looked like her. I laughed and then it occurred to me it was actually a very good idea.
9. I'm Marti Johnson reporting from Washington.
10. I mean come on guys, HF is a completely different game and i think Marti also clearly stated that.
11. Niemeyer dedicated this piece to Cuba's leader Fidel Castro in celebration of the 155th anniversary of Cuba's independence hero Jose Marti.
12. On the same day, Yang also laid a wreath at a monument honoring Jose Julian Marti Perez, the Cuban poet and hero.
More similar words: martial art, martin, martini, martian, martial, martinet, smarting, martial law, martinique, martin luther, martingale, court martial, court-martial, martial music, martin van buren, martin luther king, martin luther king jr., martin luther king day, jerusalem artichoke, artificial heart, artificial fertilizer, mart, smart, farting, artist, martyr, Martha, smarty, marten, article.