Random good picture Not show
(1) The market clearing paradigm is reasonably robust and the Rational Expectations assumption is here most plausible.
(2) But there is a second justification for the market clearing approach.
(3) Reforms of power industry have made market clearing price (MCP) forecasting more important.
(4) About the problem of labor market clearing, three hypotheses were formed in the history of labor economic theory.
(5) AR (1) is used for predicting the market clearing price and value at risk measures for the volatile risk of electricity price.
(6) By then, the FX capital market clearing system will be the uniform clearing system for FX capital market in whole bank and play a most important role.
(7) Bidding model and market clearing model are designed and the algorithms are proposed.
(8) Under the market environment, market clearing price has high uncertainty,(Sentencedict.com) which should be considered in self-unit commitment.
(9) Suppose that the union lifts the level of wages above the perfectly competitive market clearing wage, thus creating some unemployment.
(10) There is nothing in the criteria which it stipulates for rational behaviour that confines its application to a market clearing framework.
(11) Mr Martins said Chinese importers might soon have to negotiate long-term contracts as market clearing prices were 30 per cent higher than temporary contract prices.
(12) Unit commitment is an important means to improve operational economic efficiency in traditional power systems and a critical market clearing tool of electricity market.
(13) For generating businessmen, if they can accurately predict next-day market clearing price, it is helpful for them to formulate an optimal bidding strategy to maximize their profits. Sentencedict.com
(14) And if the operating reserve market pricing can make changes in the energy market clearing price, it will lead to critical aftereffect.
(15) In existing day-ahead pool markets that allow demand-side bidding, bids for MW purchase are rejected whenever the market clearing prices at the periods concerned are greater than the bid prices.
(16) This value is very close to Table 1's because of factor market clearing conditions.
(17) In this paper, a new method to forecast the short-term market clearing prices based on analogous and BP neural network is presented.
(18) Reforms of power industry to open electricity markets make market clearing price ( MCP ) forecasting more important.
(19) In this paper, a model with rational expectation will be set up to explain the phenomenon, under the assumption of market clearing and the dynamic interaction between oil demand and oil supply.
(20) Comparing to the results from traditional support vector machine for forecasting market clearing price and price spike in power market, the TGA-SVM manifests the more accurate forecasting results.
(21) On this basis, a new model is presented which uses the forecasted market clearing price MCP and finance goals as constraints besides the power flow constrains, and it is solved by Newton method.
(22) That would be good for housing markets, as low supply growth would continue to facilitate market clearing, but it would also constrain growth in output and employment.
(23) The U.S. Treasury is expected to seek not only a stronger Federal Reserve, but tougher capital standards for banks and better derivative market clearing and settlement mechanisms.
More similar words: clearing, marketing research, clearing house, clearinghouse, market cycle, flea market, bear market, clear in, market research, marketing, falling market, marketing mix, marketing planning, marketing plan, marketing cost, test marketing, telemarketing, marketing survey, global marketing, direct marketing, market gardening, marketing method, marketing channel, marketing manager, clear indication, marketing campaign, marketing activity, marketing analysis, primary market, marketing functions.