Random good picture Not show
1. This caravan system could not be coordinated with maritime trade except by means of an extensive semi-capitalist organization.
2. The increasing demand of China's maritime trade promotes the demand for shipping products to maintain sustained prosperity.
3. He made China's maritime trade expand to such countries as the coastal area , the Indian south coastal area and west Asia , east African, etc ... Except Vietnam , Siam , etc .
4. Considering the importance of maritime trade and their own interests, all the countries are not easily give up their jurisdiction, and some of them hope to maximize its jurisdiction.
5. Recent studies have emphasized the expansion of maritime trade in eighteenth-century Southeast Asia and the decline of the Melaka Strait region in the 1780s.
6. Freedom of navigation is crucial to maritime trade.
7. It has enjoyed the benefits of maritime trade and energy routes, so vital to its economic boom, while other countries' navies have kept them open.
8. Since the ancient and modern, along the southeast coast of South Australia is the trade must pass through the park and a transit point, as early as the Ming Dynasty have been on the "maritime trade".
9. There was an extensive maritime trade network operating between the Harappan and Mesopotamian civilizations as early as the middle Harappan Phase.
10. China's economy is heavily dependent on maritime trade, and thus the safeguarding of shipping lanes is critical to Chinese security.
11. Zheng's voyage declared the end of ban on maritime trade in earlier Ming era, and the private business transactions at sea were flourishing day by day.
12. Verse 13: although near enough to acquire wealth from maritime trade, Zebulun's territory did not stretch to the sea.
13. Bourne therefore played no part in the Restoration, returning instead to his earlier career in maritime trade.
14. Shallow harbours, located at the estuary of rivers opening into the sea, allowed brisk maritime trade with Mesopotamian cities.
15. Yu Zhengxie had access to and read many Ming documents relating to maritime trade and diplomacy; his Guisi Leigao sheds light on the quantity of some tribute items presented.
16. Piracy has become an international enemy that poses severe threat to international navigation(sentencedict.com), maritime trade and security.
17. Somali pirates seized a British-flagged chemical tanker and a cargo vessel late Monday, underlining the continued risk to shipping in some of the world's busiest maritime trade routes.
18. Piracy off the coast of Somalia has become increasingly rampant and is now an international menace posing a grave threat to international shipping, maritime trade and security at sea.
19. And to suit the present reality, the neutral rights of maritime trade should be revised.
20. China Container Freight Index has been regarded by international maritime trade realm.
21. This ancient port city was a key link on the so-called Silk Road of the Sea, which enabled maritime trade to flourish along the coastal areas of South China, reaching to Vietnam and beyond.
22. At the same time, along with the ancient Greek era of navigation and maritime trade, constantly brought back to the ancient Greeks in Western Asia, fabricated metal products, jewelry, ivory.
23. The Arab uprisings have severely disrupted both the flow of oil and of maritime trade.
More similar words: maritime, maritimes, maritime law, maritime provinces, home trade, altimetry, centimetre, free trade, horse-trade, slave trade, free trader, trademark, trade mark, slave trader, visible trade, trade marks, endometritis, free trade zone, free trade area, cubic centimetre, from time to time, protective trade, merchandise trade, extramarital, it is high time that, securities trading, prime time, perimetry, oximetry, lime tree.