Random good picture Not show
1. Each worker receives the value of his marginal product under competition.
2. Hence the angle of the arrowhead measures the marginal product of labour.
3. The value of the marginal product is measured in dollars.
4. This property is called diminishing marginal product.
5. The marginal product of labor is the increase amount of output an additional unit of labor.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. What is marginal product, and what does it mean if it is diminishing?
7. Marginal Product - The additional amount of goods generated by using one more unit of work.
8. The neoclassical theory of marginal productivity holds that the pay of the employees is equal to the marginal product of labor. However this theory does not hold true for integral technology.
9. As the number of workers increases, the marginal product of labor declines.
10. The wage equals the value of the marginal product of labor.
11. With a smaller supply of workers , the marginal product of labor rose, which raised wages.
12. The marginal product of any one factor depends on the quantities of all factors that available.
13. By skill, diligence and training, the individual could raise his marginal product and hence the wage he could claim.
14. Many workers in the private sector receive some payment as a fixed fee independent of the value of their marginal product.
15. Capital, like labor, was compensated at a rate corresponding to its marginal product.
16. Each factor's rental price must equal the value of their marginal product.
17. Given the market wage for labors, the competitive, profit-maximizing firm hires workers up to the point where the value of marginal product of labor equals the wage.
18. Productivity can be measured ( roughly ) by the value of marginal product of labor.
19. Competitive, profit-maximizing firms hire each factor up to the point at which the value of the marginal product of the factor equals its price.
More similar words: final product, gross national product, industrial products, capital productivity, marginal, product introduction, marginally, marginal land, marginal analysis, marginalize, marginalise, marginal cost, primary production, marginal revenue, marginalization, marginal benefits, marginal utility, product, byproduct, by-product, productive, production, product rule, diminishing marginal utility, productivity, reproduction, productively, unproductive, reproductive, preproduction.