Random good picture Not show
1. The margin of safety has grown thin.
2. The device gives a greater margin of safety.
3. The margin of safety in dealing with emergencies may then be narrowed or broadened.
4. If we don't improve our margin of safety, we could be held liable for accidents.
5. This substantial excess of value creates a comfortable margin of safety in each transaction.
6. This unusual margin of safety isn't merely theoretical.
7. The extra step would increase the margin of safety by further purifying the vaccine.
8. As an extra precaution against an ongoing down market[sentencedict.com], Narayanan suggests building in a "margin of safety": a 3 to 5 percent premium over the target hurdle rate.
9. That is what Ben Graham a margin of safety.
10. Margin of safety for a corporation % 26 rsquo ; s financial ratios.
11. In setting the margin of safety, EPA had given no consideration to feasibility or cost.
12. The margin of safety isi the excess of expected sales over breakeven sales.
13. In engineering the margin of safety is the strength of the material minus the anticipated stress.
14. Investing in bargain-priced securities provides a "margin of safety"—room for error, imprecision, bad luck, or the vicissitudes of the economy and stock market.
15. The pressure bearings into which the rotors were set had been designed to withstand the strongest winds with a margin of safety.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Because investing is as much an art as a science, investors need a margin of safety.
17. At last this dissertation analyzes affection of different size of round angle to the stress of the crankshaft, checks the margin of fatigue resistance and gets the margin of safety.
18. The recent recession has lowered the rate of interest and reduced our margin of safety.
19. That, dear reader, is the permanent impairment of capital, which can result when you invest with no margin of safety.
20. That is what Ben Graham meant by having a margin of safety.
More similar words: safety margin, margin of error, margin of profit, safety engineering, safety, in safety, biosafety, safety zone, safety net, safety pin, road safety, safety code, safety belt, safety razor, safety catch, safety valve, safety first, safety stock, safety factor, safety harness, safety devices, safety standards, safety deposit box, with a grain of salt, margin, margin call, on margin, marginal, margin calls, top margin.