1. In that event, smaller operators stretched to meet margin calls might suffer.
2. Others cited margin calls that forced investors and executives to dump shares into a falling market.
3. Margin calls for and disposal of collaterals.
4. Margin calls shall be conclusive and binding unless objected to immediately in writing.
5. Evidence is mounting that some executives are being forced to sell stock to margin calls.
6. A few investors made a lot of money with margin calls.
7. Client agrees to deposit by immediate wire transfer such additional margin when and as required by GFM and will promptly meet all margin calls by such methods as GFM in its sole discretion designates.
8. Someone else takes care of the details, ETFs give investors exposure in a liquid tradable format without the risk of margin calls or having to worry about things like contango.
More similar words: margin call, margin, on margin, marginal, net margin, top margin, marginally, marginal land, marginalia, right margin, marginality, gross margin, marginalize, marginalise, marginal tax, marginal cost, narrow margin, profit margin, safety margin, marginal rate, margin account, margin of error, margin of profit, operating margin, marginal utility, marginal product, marginal revenue, marginal returns, marginal benefits, marginalisation.