Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Dance Center are presenting a Mardi Gras benefit tonight to finance a the purchase of a new venue.
2. Mardi Gras goods can be purchases at the 707 W.. Main St. store, starting at $ 1 for beads.
3. This is Mardi Gras World, started by Blaine Kern.
4. They also named two dogs to lead a Mardi Gras parade for animals.
5. New Orleans is the focal point of Mardi Gras celebrations in the U.S. Read about the religious meanings of the Lenten Season.
6. Masks worn on holidays such as Halloween and Mardi Gras signal festivity and license.
7. INTRO. Each year in February, Carnival (Mardi Gras ) celebrations observed by Europe's ancient ethnic groups bring a particularly festive ebullience to the cold depths of winter.
8. Mardi Gras is organized and supported by private groups called krewes.
9. And Mardi Gras , today, is a boisterous, bacchanalian splurge of music and mayhem.
10. This was the fifth year for Leesburg's Mardi Gras celebration and parade.
11. People celebrate Mardi Gras by dressing up in costumes.
12. Mardi Gras is known as the biggest free show on earth.
13. Mardi Gras was celebrated on February twelfth this year.
14. Martin: Thanks, I've come to experience Mardi Gras.
15. Mardi Gras, French for "Fat Tuesday", is a worldwide celebration.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Mardi Gras (French for "Fat Tuesday") is a celebration, sometimes called "Carnival," practiced around the world, on the Tuesday prior to Ash Wednesday.
17. Ideas had been ruthlessly stolen from the Nice masked ball at Mardi Gras.
18. Every time Greene did something he went nuts, throwing his body around the field like a one-man Mardi Gras.
19. Bill Grace , who is on the Mayor's Committee for Mardi Gras, disagrees.
20. Almost all businesses are closed for Lundi Gras ( Fat Monday ) and for Mardi Gras itself.
21. The New Orleans Carnival season begins annually on January 6 and culminates in Mardi Gras, the "Fat Tuesday" before Ash Wednesday.
More similar words: tardigrade, verdigris, digram, digraph, cardigan, cardiogram, cardiograph, cardiography, cardiovascular disease, echocardiogram, phonocardiogram, echocardiography, forward integration, electrocardiogram, electrocardiograph, electrocardiography, magnetocardiography, digress, pedigree, pedigreed, digressive, digression, boarding card, migrant, epigram, migrate, migraine, epigraph, emigrant, emigrate.