Random good picture Not show
1. Three players got their marching orders last week.
2. The incoming government should give them their marching orders.
3. Walsh received his marching orders 75 seconds into the second half after aiming a kick at Lucchese's Roberto Marta.
4. We learn to take our marching orders from God's revealed truth as recorded in the scriptures.
5. Most communists in India take their marching orders from China.
6. Clearly, with this marching orders member are expected to maintain the highest level of ethical conduct.
7. We can protest marching orders when we get them,(http://Sentencedict.com) but that won't stop us from marching.
8. Mason reluctantly passes on his marching orders to Nina.
9. She was given her marching orders.
10. Marching orders are confused.
11. They've had their marching orders.
12. She was totally unreliable, so she got / was given her marching orders.
13. What does it take for a woman to say 'that's enough' and give her man his marching orders?
14. The captain knew that if his team lost another match he would get his marching orders.
15. My daughter's boyfriend started to be a nuisance so I gave him his marching orders.
16. Uproar ensued in January when the bishop came to mass give the priest marching orders.
17. No! I'm saying – - Ha - ha - ha! - I'm saying we should take our marching orders from our Constitution.
18. If Jack is rude to his boss again, he'll be marching orders.
19. It was an unhappy 24th birthday for the Reds number 20 who was given his marching orders in the 87th minute after a late tackle on the USA's Freddy Adu.
More similar words: standing orders, standing order, pecking order, marching, ascending order, in working order, descending order, decreasing order, arching, parching, searching, in good order, overarching, searchingly, soul-searching, gag order, marchioness, orders, search into, research into, purchase order, market order, holy orders, archiving, in reverse order, perching, ordering, wedding march, scorching, bordering.