Random good picture Not show
(1) High-speed cutting is a new advanced manufacturing technology developed since twenty years ago.
(2) With the development of manufacturing technology of digital integrated circuit, the voltage test method based on stuck-at fault model can not detect all the faults in modern integrated circuit.
(3) Virtual manufacturing is the hotspot in the modem manufacturing technology.
(4) The manufacturing technology, Specific property and applications of carbonyl iron powder have been briefly introduced in the paper.
(5) Accordingly, silicon carbide mirror manufacturing technology has been a focus of attention in optical engineering.
(6) This paper mainly describes the manufacturing technology for forged semi-steel hot mill rolls.
(7) Educate the excellent engineer for IC manufacturing technology design.
(8) This paper changes conventional manufacturing technology on long hole of square steel to raise working efficiency.
(9) The invention discloses a manufacturing technology to mechanism boil off for ramie by animalcule.
(10) Furthermore, rapid manufacturing technology of silicone rubber mould also gains extensive attentions.
(11) Properties, composition, manufacturing technology and operation of new satin wall-like tridimentional textured coating for interior wall.
(12) The detailed manufacturing technology and mechanism of Chekiang lamb skin double-face was introduced. The key points in the process, such as soaking, pickling, chrome tanning etc were also discussed.
(13) The manufacturing technology of the reticulated antenna reflector made of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer(CFRP) is introduced in this paper.
(14) Based on the research of virtual manufacturing technology, a VR-based virtual machining environment was proposed and a general NC code translator was worked out.
(15) Westinghouse will transfer the nuclear grade zirconium sponge manufacturing technology to the JVC.
(16) Since its unique manufacturing technology, the MEMS geophone has ultra-low noise, larger dynamic range and very high vectorial fidelity performances.
(17) The design and manufacturing technology of 7.50R16 14PR LTR tire are introduced.
(18) Last year the award winners were those judged to be tops in the application of advanced manufacturing technology.
(19) It is hoped that the research will lead to more effective application of new advanced manufacturing technology.
(20) At present, both integrated circuit computer-aided design(IC-CAD) technology and integrated circuit computer-aided manufacturing technology in our country are inferior to that of advanced country. Sentencedict.com
(21) It is not only used to provide support environment of information integrity , but also of function integrity and process integrity for advance manufacturing technology .
(22) The utility model provides a tailpiece ship, belonging to the manufacturing technology for ships.
(23) Starting from principle of conservation of energy, a proportional model of sweep speed and laser power is set up by combining with the specific demand of LOM prototype manufacturing technology.
(24) This paper analyzed the new type abrasive material characteristics, the manufacturing technology and their applications.
(25) Optimally utilize resources and to ensure clear leader ship in manufacturing technology.
(26) NC machining auto-programming is today's main-stream, it has been the key to improve quality of the parts and reduce the production cost in modern manufacturing technology.
(27) This paper analyzes this problem on the basis of the current feed manufacturing technology and part of the experiment results.
(28) The interpolator algorithm for cutter's motion locus is an important manufacturing technology problem in CNC machining.
(29) This slow-wave structure will have bright prospects in applications due to the advantage of making full use of the conventional manufacturing technology.
(30) According to the traditional processing of areca, a new industrial manufacturing technology was studied.
More similar words: manufacturing, manufacturing cost, manufacturing company, manufacturing industry, manufacturing process, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing business, computer-aided manufacturing, technology, manufacture, manufacturer, manufactured, nanotechnology, biotechnology, high technology, chip technology, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, computer technology, advanced technology, technology transfer, manufactured products, information technology, intermediate technology, communication technology, communications technology, technologist, technological, technologically, technological change.