Random good picture Not show
1) The entire manufacturing process has been automated.
2) Access to the manufacturing process is on a strictly need-to-know basis.
3) It is a schematic diagram of the manufacturing process at that level of detail for a simple capacitor.
4) This stage of the manufacturing process involved tailoring complex systems to customer specifications, testing, order consolidation and shipping.
5) Thus the entire manufacturing process tends to be relatively expensive compared with other forms of production.
6) Its key responsibility is to ensure that the manufacturing process is fully supplied with materials in a cost-effective way.
7) The design and manufacturing process of the special fixture for machining the slimness shaft on the lathe has been described in this article.
8) Is the product part of a manufacturing process or sold as a spare part?
9) A useless or worthless byproduct,[http://sentencedict.com/manufacturing process.html] as from a manufacturing process.
10) A manufacturing process of high performance coated sand phenolic resin was introduced.
11) Actually, the manufacturing process of any societies is a continuous expanded reproduction process.
12) Assist to train new staffs with manufacturing process, equipment control and other relevant procedures.
13) Manufacturing process of electromagnetic shielding glass shares the same technology as that of laminated glass.
14) Melamine and powder in the manufacturing process, to join more easily.
15) Involve in manufacturing process design for plant expansion project.
16) The principal characteristics, manufacturing process and theoretical analysis of the joint box DYV32 MJfor pilot cable are presented.
17) With design, development, manufacturing process standards of non-standard products and equipment capacity.
18) We have developed a new technique for detecting errors in the manufacturing process.
19) Practical measures such as quality control and testing are very important in the manufacturing process.
20) A high degree of expertise is required for this stage of the manufacturing process.
21) Statistical process control is a technology that uses statistics to monitor the steps in a process[sentencedict.com], often a manufacturing process.
22) It was also the aim to find bricks that had a low embodied energy from their manufacturing process.
23) The production unit has raw materials coming into the manufacturing process and a finished product emerging at the end of the process.
24) In network economics the major expense of new product development stems from designing the manufacturing process and not designing the product.
25) All the expense is incurred during development of a new construction program, rather than in the manufacturing process itself.
26) The association defines a robot as a programmable device used either to manipulate or transport objects in a manufacturing process.
27) Prediction problem of trim - beam number in colored - textile manufacturing process scheduling is discussed.
28) Three years of related working experience and be up on manufacturing process and control method.
29) This paper introduces the features of carburized and case-hardened gear. The main problems existing in the manufacturing process are analyzed concretely , and the solution project is brought forward.
30) Furthermore, the key integration technologies were discussed , which included manufacturing process information modeling, file conversion from STEP AP203 to AP224 and automatic feature recognition.
More similar words: manufacturing, manufacturing business, manufacturing cost, manufacturing company, manufacturing industry, manufacturing overhead, manufactured products, manufacture, manufactured, manufacturer, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, ageing process, learning process, assembling process, decision-making process, manufactory, processing plant, operating procedure, natural language processing, standard operating procedure, natural process, processing, fracturing, transaction processing system, reprocessing, management process, preprocessing, word processing, data processing.