Random good picture Not show
1. The Japanese are expert at lowering manufacturing costs.
2. This cuts testing time and reduces manufacturing costs.
3. Review and analyze existing manufacturing cost system, and be able to identify opportunities for the division to effectively control and plan material usages and production overheads.
4. Manufacturing cost saving ability, such as consumable material utilization, equipment maintenance and repairing cost.
5. The result shows that it can lower manufacturing cost, decrease labor intensity and increase production rate.
6. For the catalyst producer, catalyst manufacturing cost and material limitations are paramount.
7. The manufacturing cost excluding cost of distribution.
8. Participate in and contribute to any activities of manufacturing cost improvements.
9. Must have strong knowledge of manufacturing cost accounting.
10. Method study and process improvement, reduce manufacturing cost and improve quality.
11. The polyester products maker attributed the forecast to weak world-wide demand that has lowered production volumes and increased manufacturing costs.
12. Additionally, falling prices for key commodities, like copper, are keeping a lid on most manufacturing costs.
13. Affected by this, the business card printing and membership card making manufacturing cost increases dramatically.
14. It is of great importance to study EME of three-ring gear transmission to increase loading capacity, minimize design parameters and reduce manufacturing cost.
15. The object function of the model is the sum of manufacturing cost and quality loss. The machining capability and function requirement were given as the restriction conditions.
16. The respect is exported in coking hard coal,(sentencedict .com) present manufacturing cost lowest of the United States.
17. Elaborate 8 steel to drop the concrete step that manufacturing cost takes through strengthening manufacturing management.
18. The integral control frequency conversion motor of the utility model reduces the manufacturing cost and improves the conversion application rate of the frequency conversion technique.
19. The utility model aims to provide a pipeline anticorrosion heat-shrinkable sleeve which is waterproof, acid proof, alkaline proof, anticorrosion, has simple structure and low manufacturing cost.
20. The software standard cost system is a kind of control system designed due to a manufacturing cost method can not provide contributes to cost control with cost information with high related degree.
21. The reform of accounting system has transformed the cost accounting from complete cycle cost into manufacturing cost; this leads to the change of cost makings and the programme of cost accounting.
22. No mould is needed to be made specially for the tire of the car wheel, so that the manufacturing cost is effectively reduced and the assembly is more convenient.
23. But cobalt and manganese bromide catalyst solution is more convenient for industrial application and its manufacturing cost is lower than others.
24. Continuously improve process. Increase efficiency and process capability. Reduce quality loss and manufacturing cost.
25. Or directly by the actual cost method(Sentencedict.com), supporting the manufacturing cost of distribution and meticulous.
26. The utility model availing circulation of the backwater interior the product to lubricate the piston device has the advantages of usableness, long life, and low manufacturing cost or the like.
27. The advancement of material technology reduces the weight of auto, promotes fuel economic effectiveness, cut down the manufacturing cost.
28. The invention is capable to enhance the overload capacity of the motor, save wires and reduce manufacturing cost.
29. The electromagnetic system was the core of low voltage apparatus products, and its performance was directly related to performance and manufacturing cost of products.
30. ECONOMIC LOT SIZE : Minimum order size which allows a break-even point between selling price and total manufacturing cost.
More similar words: manufacturing company, manufacturing, manufacturing overhead, manufacturing business, manufacture, manufacturer, manufactured, car manufacturer, manufactured goods, manufactured products, manufactory, ordering cost, fracturing, living cost, carrying cost, operating cost, increasing cost, operating costs, accounting cost, swimming costume, manuring, lecturing, picturing, posturing, restructuring, facture, building contractor, measuring cup, factoring, suturing.