Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) On the other hand, the output level of manufactured products, which is of concern to consumers, is well determined.
2) Printed alloy instruction labels for attachment to manufactured products.
3) Process equipment: manufactured products used in tools, fixtures, measuring tool, mold, etc.
4) Moreover, It'substantially reduced prevailing rates on many manufactured products.
5) Manufactured products undergo strict quality testing procedures, product quality, service and thoughtful.
6) We have manufactured products for catalog companies and large orders for motels.
7) Adjustment of the structure of manufactured products made new progress.
8) Like its manufactured products, the Cantonese culinary subculture is spreading to other provinces.
9) By 1914 manufactured products accounted for nearly 49 per cent of American exports.
10) Even after manufactured products, such as problem identification, lakes FRP vessels will be immediately resolved, until customer satisfaction.
11) Furthermore, all our domestically manufactured products are manufactured to various international standards.
12) Hence the country with the lower p will be a net exporter of manufactured products.
13) Growth of Algae Phosphates are used in detergents[sentencedict.com], fertilisers and many other manufactured products.
14) Hence OCy equals home consumption of food, and OCx equals home consumption of manufactured products.
15) It'stipulated that the proceeds of loans could only buy United States manufactured products.
16) This was aimed at forestalling pressure for a rate rise, which Beijing feared could trigger a slump by depressing demand for manufactured products in almost ubiquitous oversupply.
17) And we loaded before each test the quality of manufactured products.
18) 'We expect the headline inflation rate to ease to below 2% by March end as prices of manufactured products continue to soften,' said Manoranjan Sharma, chief economist at Canara Bank.
19) Results The optimized prescription was composed of 5% of glycerol, 8% of white vaseline, 8% of octadecanol, 1% of sodium dodecyl sulfate, from which the manufactured products had good stability.
20) Import duty rates on raw materials were generally lower than those on semi - manufactured or manufactured products.
21) Eastern senators, in turn , obtained increased duties on woolens , silks,(http://sentencedict.com/manufactured products.html) and other manufactured products.
22) Almost all our daily needs are imported. Almost all our manufactured products are exported.
23) Control gas phase contaminants in this environment to protect delicate electronic equipment and manufactured products.
More similar words: manufactured, manufactured goods, manufacture, manufacturer, car manufacturer, manufacturing, manufacturing business, manufacturing overhead, finished product, structured programming, production factors, product features, end product, factors of production, range of products, product introduction, industrial products, production facility, product management, production manager, product, byproduct, by-product, production, productive, product mix, production process, product line, waste product, product rule.