Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We used anteroposterior fluoroscopy to validate that a line from the middle of the manubrium to the mandible bisected the spinous processes and midline of the vertebral bodies.
2. The distance between handle of malleus and stapes, the dia_meter of manubrium mallei are important to the design of prosthesis.
3. Normally, bronchial breath sounds are sometimes heard over the manubrium .
4. Whenever we lift or open the chest, we actually want to lift the manubrium (bone above the sternum) upward while we lower the xiphoid process (bone below the sternum) downward toward the navel.
5. Objective. To describe a technique for centralizing cervical plates using the center of the manubrium as a primary external guide and its alignment with the mandible as a secondary guide.
More similar words: librium, opprobrium, equilibrium, disequilibrium, nash equilibrium, equilibrium point, equilibrium price, thermal equilibrium, dynamic equilibrium, equilibrium constant, equilibrium quantity, chemical equilibrium, punctuated equilibrium, rubric, hubris, lubricant, lubricate, lubricous, lubricity, salubrious, lubricated, lubricious, lubricator, lugubrious, lubrication, atrium, barium, cerium, curium, insalubrious.