Random good picture Not show
1. He still works on an old manual typewriter.
2. The author works on a real actual finger-driven, manual typewriter.
3. A manual typewriter is physically harder to use than an electric keyboard.
4. I immediately bought a used manual typewriter and felt like a 7 writer.
5. McCarthy promptly went out and bought another $20 manual typewriter to take its place.
6. I immediately bought a used manual typewriter and felt like a genuine writer.
7. My secretary has been using that old manual typewriter for more than twenty years and I cannot get to change to a word processor; it seems you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
8. Immediately I bought a used manual typewriter and felt like a genuine writer.
9. Immediately I brought a used manual typewriter and felt like a genuine writer.
10. A few years ago I bought an old-fashioned manual typewriter to write love letters to my then-girlfriend (now-wife—thanks, 1950s technology!).
11. After all, the idea that quantity means quality is as outdated as a manual typewriter.
12. Somewhere in the whitewashed recesses of the building a secretary tapped in indecisive spurts on a manual typewriter.
13. The one-dimensional man, whose life collapsed upon retirement(http://sentencedict.com), was as anachronistic as the manual typewriter.
14. He was in his office, battering the keyboard of his computer as if it were an old manual typewriter.
15. I sat in my dad's study and plunked out my first "novel" on a manual typewriter when I was eight.
16. Of equipment; without a motor and intended for hand operation a manual keypunch a manual typewriter.
17. There was a comfortable-looking clerk on duty, tapping away on a manual typewriter.
More similar words: typewriter, teletypewriter, typewrite, electric typewriter, typewritten, manual dexterity, rewriter, manual tuning, rewrite, manual, manually, bimanual, manual labour, manual labor, manual mode, manual input, manual record, manual system, manual handling, procedure manual, instruction manual, writer, letter writer, songwriter, copywriter, ghostwriter, underwriter, scriptwriter, sportswriter, screenwriter.