Random good picture Not show
1. Because manual input is disabled for the Calendar component, you can't even enter an invalid date.
2. There's a scan or manual input by 10 - key.
3. Manual input and download stock data as you select!
4. Pause extraction for manual input of graphical characters.
5. This approach can help avoid too much manual input or data processing, and provide a advantageous method for effective parameterized ANSYS modeling.
6. It causes the information not to need the manual input the way to carryon again.
7. The other is that profile's manual input is being replaced by machine learning.
8. Man-machine interface modules such as G-code manual input module - convenient for manual operation, insight for working state, input of G-code and so on.
9. Fluid simulation in particular produces some of the most complex results in computer graphics with very little manual input.
10. That means, changes in earnings and other data had typically been extracted onto paper and such document faxed or mailed to Storebrand ASA for manual input.
11. The touch panel displays parameter of the sensor gathering or manual input.
12. The whole recognition system is formed with the tool for defining template, the module of automatic OCR and manual input, and the central controlling tool, etc.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The processing for Internal Blacklist includes addition, modification and deletion etc, and the operation method includes batch input and manual input.
14. There are so many data values, however, and he thought a manual input was not effective.
15. In a process of current data processing, the definition of field station number of geometry mainly relies on manual input that has poor efficiency.
16. In the long term, Theobald also thinks film studios could benefit from the technique. "What we're doing is the same effect [as used in Gladiator], but in real time with no manual input."
17. When you interface with any kind of computer that requires manual input (whether by keyboard, or a touch screen) there is the chance for making a mistake.
18. URLCHECKER : Checks to see if a url is working correctly automatic or manual input.
19. In available design tools of FPGA, fuction verification is ususally dependent on the manual input of testbenches and observing the waveform edit window.
20. This chat tools are based on the principle of complete function requirement, written as follows: Can manual input server IP address and port connection (client function).
21. This article makes some evaluation for the method of some domestic coding, and provide a code of phonetic character and words, this code can be treated as a means of manual input computer.
More similar words: capital input, manual, manually, bimanual, manual labour, manual labor, manual record, manual system, procedure manual, manual dexterity, instruction manual, input, annual income, inputting, input data, annual interest, audio input, input price, input signal, input device, analog input, annual interest rate, annual output, annualize, in public, in purpose, computer-aided manufacturing, bilingualism, january, january 1.