Random good picture Not show
1. The management audit is an independent and objective confirmation behavior on the basis of managing accountability. It has function of checking, appraising, attestation and construction.
2. This article discusses the management audit and its application to adapt the requirment of business economic management and bring the audit into full play in a businesses economic operation.
3. Furthermore, management audit especially enterprise performance audit play more important roles with the management science applying in the enterprise management more and more.
4. Internal management audit, based on the duty relationship of commission management, is an independent, objective confirmation behavior.
5. The results of preventative actions shall be submitted to the management for audit. Implement "Management Audit Control Procedures".
6. In this paper, management audit is believed to be higher administrative level than performance audit and the difference and relationship between management audit and performance audit are proposed.
7. Enterprise risk management audit is not only enterprises operating objectives, and which is to strengthen the internal control of the effective means.
8. Management audit is a new type of audit, which is based on mangement responsibility.
9. Speed audit, a new management audit, is an important tool of network governance which is a new governance mechanism focused on speed.
10. The university management audit takes a top level, the comprehensive economical surveillance and the supervisory work status and the function is getting more and more obvious.
11. Studying and implementing management audit have very important meanings for perfecting corporate governance, improving enterprise managerial skill(sentencedict.com), and increasing enterprise value.
12. This article aims to promote risk management audit of the application in China.
13. After 1997's IMF crisis had successfully passed, the designers asked for a management audit that would evaluate their contributions to the company's strategy by the end of 1999.
14. To cater to this demand, many excellent enterprises have been applied risk management audit.
15. The expected quality objectives have not been achieved, or the expected quality objectives have been achieved but through management audit it is confirmed of a new quality objective.
16. This paper mainly discusses the application of quantitative analysis technology in human resource management audit.
17. Therefore, consummates its flow, to establishes the perfect enterprise management audit system, the promotion State-owned business sustainable development has the important meaning.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Being an integral part of corporate governance system, internal management audit plays an important role in running a business.
19. This article starts with the path of internal audit to get a systematic analysis of specific applications of risk management audit and risk-oriented internal audit in enterprise risk management.
20. This article briefed the risk-oriented audit necessity, the risk-oriented audit in enterprise's concrete application as well as the consummation risk guidance management audit specific measures.
More similar words: credit management, management accountant, management, mismanagement, management fee, top management, risk management, data management, management plan, cash management, money management, core management, Performance Management, hotel management, management style, management board, inventory management, management system, middle management, senior management, management policy, scientific management, session management, product management, management process, project management, Security Management, management contract, personnel management, business management.