Random good picture Not show
1. Mali is the cradle of some of Africa's richest civilizations.
2. Anton caught malaria while he was in Mali, and nearly died.
3. Many villages in Mali consist of mud huts.
4. The African half of the audience was mainly from Senegal or Mali.
5. Saifu and Malis , a Mongolian couple and famous directors in Inner Mongolia, have preoduced several films about the Mongols in the 1990s which have attracted increasing attention.
6. Ugoh says the soldiers will soon be able to help Malis national army defeat the Islamist militants.
7. The French have so far taken the lead on the military intervention, with some assistance from Malis army.
8. He says the bank is also working on a plan to lend direct support to Malis national budget.
More similar words: formalise, formalism, normalise, formalist, animalism, formalised, formalistic, minimalist, minimalism, animalistic, anomalistic, formalisation, normalisation, decimalisation, smallish, mali, malik, malic, malign, malice, somali, malian, somalia, formalin, formality, malinger, normalize, somalian, normality, mammalia.