Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. And is he really ill or just malingering?
2. These people are difficult to write off as malingering employees.
3. He accused Frank of malingering.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. I'm sure he's not malingering. He looked awful when I saw him last night.
5. And Carter accused us of malingering.
6. Oh no, he wasn't malingering.
7. I malinger, making small talk.
8. Some lies malinger, the prescription of diddle doctor goes buying herion kind material.
9. She was told by her doctor that she was malingering.
10. The report claimed that women may be more likely to malinger than men.
11. He prescribed a painkiller and suggested she keep busy, then he shooed her away and chided her for malingering.
More similar words: malingerer, linger, lingering, ring finger, finger, singer, ginger, gingerly, harbinger, forefinger, index finger, fingerprint, sealing, revealing, appealing, concealing, stalingrad, unappealing, double-dealing, anger, danger, manger, hanger, longer, ranger, hunger, malign, malice, any longer, in danger.