Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Malik clasped his hands behind his back.
2. Mr Malik had a winning way with the press release.
3. Mr Malik put his arm round Robert and continued to watch this display with apparent unconcern.
4. After a few minutes with Mr Malik, Robert himself quite often felt like making the frighteningly short journey from doubt to belief.
5. There was, he had told Mr Malik, a huge explosion planned for 16.00 hours.
6. Malik walked over to the glass case.
7. Mr Malik and he had visited Cranborne in order to organize a chess match between the two schools.
8. Malik clapped him on the back.
9. Imam Malik still refused to take back his words.
10. Amjad Malik, 28-year-old assistant solicitor at Manchester firm Bhatti Solicitors(sentencedict.com), which has a sole principal.
11. Guard Malik Sealy had his fractured right thumb examined again and is expected to be out no more than two weeks.
12. Mr Malik was in the middle of a group crowded round Mafouz.
13. Malik is now serving a three-year term in prison.
14. But, as Mr Malik kept reminding him, this was not the target audience of the school.
15. In November Nidal Malik Hasan , an American, killed 13 comrades in Fort Hood, Texas.
16. On Wednesday and Thursday, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan seemed in a hurry to give his worldly belongings to a neighbor.
17. The deal was believed to involve Malik Rose and Jerome James.
18. Nailing plywood over windows doesn't provide much protection, Malik said. Corrugated metal or Lexan coverings with permanent anchoring systems are worth the investment, he said.
19. Oklahoma City Thunder: Desmond Mason, Malik Rose, Robert Swift.
20. From here on, Malik is protected and schooled by Luciani, perhaps too efficiently; in a heartbreaking late scene, the pupil spurns his mentor, like a vicious Prince Hal disdaining Falstaff.
21. Apparently, Shaw was not skiing with her husband or sons at the time of the accident, said Malik.
22. In all eight players were recommended for punishment by the official investigation led by Judge Malik Mohammad Qayyum.
23. If he had had any decency he would have talked to Mr Malik about what was going to happen.
24. He had already offered his resignation, twice, and Mr Malik had simply ignored it.
25. Among Osterhaus's co-authors are Klaus St?hr, the World Health Organization's (WHO) leading influenza expert, and Malik Pieris, the virologist who led Hong Kong's efforts to control SARS.
26. There has been outbreak area of western Kenya and Malik Obama had presented with stomach pains.
27. Bryant to New York for Jamal Crawford , David Lee, Malik Rose and Eddy Curry.
28. "Hoping for the best while preparing for the worst seems a sensible strategy," said University of Hong Kong virologist Malik Peiris.
29. "My whole life has been a chronology of changes," Malcolm told Haley one night, and, in a few months, he would transform himself yet again, becoming El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, a Sunni Muslim.
30. He lived by the sword and, therefore, it's not surprising that he would die by the sword, " said Habib Malik, associate professor of history at the Lebanese American University, Byblos campus.
More similar words: alike, look-alike, mali, malic, malice, somali, malign, somalia, formalin, normalise, formalist, normality, somalian, formalize, formalism, normalize, formalise, mammalia, formality, malinger, mammalian, malignant, malicious, pygmalion, malignity, tourmaline, animalism, formalised, formalized, malingerer.