Random good picture Not show
(1) Conclusion Cadmium chloride affected physiological function of male reproductive system, lowered genitality.
(2) The male reproductive system is distinguished by a pair of testes, a pair of vas deferens, a pair of male accessory glands, one ejaculatory duct and copulatory organ.
(3) The aged male reproductive system may not be as effective in producing viable sperm.
(4) A strong tonic for the male reproductive system.
(5) This paper reports the anatomical characteristics of the male reproductive system of Chrysoperla sinica Tjeder, which is compared with other species.
(6) Conclusion Fluorine possibly damages the male reproductive system by reducing the expression of TERT and PCNA.
(7) The prostate is part of the male reproductive system.
(8) Prostate cancer affects the male reproductive system and is one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers in men.
(9) The prostate is a gland in the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is caused by mutating cells that multiply out of control.
(10) The gland functions as part of the male reproductive system by making a fluid that becomes part of semen[sentencedict.com], the white fluid that contains sperm.
(11) The male reproductive system makes, stores and moves sperm.
(12) The latest study showed that NO and NOS are widely distributed in male reproductive system. NOS is mainly distributed in Leydig′s cells and sertoli′s cells and a minor portion in spermatogenous cells.
(13) The changes may seem small, but the study authors suspect they are one manifestation of the effects of environmental pollutants on the male reproductive system .
(14) Both studies are the first to look at BPA's reproductive effect in humans. The adverse effect of BPA on the male reproductive system previously had been examined in animal studies only. Sentencedict.com
(15) The Society, which fosters a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of male reproduction, exists to promote scientific interchange and knowledge of the male reproductive system.
(16) Zhu , D. F. , S. J . Li , G. Z. Wang and H. H. Ye 2000 Anatomical and histological studies on the male reproductive system of Thenus orientalis.
(17) Science may agree. Just two to three oysters deliver a full day's supply of zinc, a mineral critical for normal functioning of the male reproductive system.
(18) Several studies have found that men who take aspirin and other NSAIDS have a decreased risk of prostate cancer. The prostate is part of the male reproductive system.
(19) Just two to three oysters deliver a full day's supply of zinc, a mineral critical for normal functioning of the male reproductive system.
(20) Androgen: Any of a group of hormones that mainly influence the development of the male reproductive system.
(21) Cancer screening is just one health concern related to the prostate--a very important part of the male reproductive system.
More similar words: female reproductive system, reproductive system, reproductive, reproduction, preproduction, productive, digestive system, unproductive, productively, sexual reproduction, productiveness, asexual reproduction, counterproductive, product introduction, productive capacity, productivity, introductive, capital productivity, reproduce, reproducible, production, federal reserve system, overproduction, mass production, over production, production cost, production factors, primary production, production control, means of production.