Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Unworthy buildings should be demolished to make room for modern construction.
2. If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot.
3. Half of the forest was cut down to make room for the road.
4. The singers bunched up to make room for one more.
5. She tucked up her voluminous skirts to make room for Jane beside her.sentencedict.com
6. How can we make room for all the furniture?
7. Can you make room for another?
8. Move down inside, please! Make room for others.
9. We had to squash up to make room for the others who wanted to use the lift.
10. The children squeezed together to make room for me to sit down.
11. We squashed up to make room for Sue.
12. I'm trying to make room for a vegetable garden in the backyard.
13. Shove over , friend, and make room for me.
14. We had to move the furniture to make room for the piano.
15. Scoot over and make room for your sister.
16. She might even make room for Louise on her float.
17. Beyond Hispanic bashing! Make room for all of us!
18. To make room for the visitors, the Devereauxes sent their children off to relatives.
19. And as he pushed aside some papers to make room for his briefcase he did indeed exude a powerful air of authority.
20. The people standing in the bus moved along to make room for others.
21. James took the books off the little table to make room for the television.
22. The lumberers hacked away at the trees all day long so as to make room for the new railway.
23. That's why they had torn down the children's hospital to make room for the miniature golf course.
24. It feels like it was a granite block that's been hollowed out to make room for the driver.
25. Shifting round the table, squashing up against Jo to make room for them all.
26. One reason for trying to reduce government spending is to make room for tax cuts.
27. Huggins periodically asks store managers to nominate 10 chocolates for oblivion to make room for new products.
28. The theater was torn down in the early '80s, to make room for the Horton Plaza Shopping Center.
29. If you enter characters within existing text, words to the right will move over and down to make room for them.
30. All furniture had to be removed from the nave to make room for the flowers.
More similar words: take root, roomful, homeroom, anteroom, maker, storeroom, locker room, single room, double room, wiggle room, lawmaker, filmmaker, pacemaker, moneymaker, matchmaker, coffee maker, peacemaker, dressmaker, noisemaker, conference room, policy maker, holidaymaker, troublemaker, comfort, comforts, comforter, cold comfort, comfort zone, discomfort, comforting.