Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. Many things make it difficult for women to reach the top in US business.
5. Life is a wonderful journey. Make it your journey and not someone else's.
6. She's absolutely certain she's going to make it in the world.
7. Don't hide. Run! You'll make it to tomorrow.
8. We'll make it up as we go along.
9. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
10. I can't make it in ten minutes.
11. Money won't create success[sentencedict.com/make it.html], the freedom to make it will.
12. Life is just like a painting. Many things make it colorful and meaningful.
13. He added sand to the soil to make it more porous.
14. We have changed the course to make it more challenging.
15. Few of the trainee footballers make it to the top.
16. Take your passion and make it come true.
17. The president wants to make it easier for small businesses to get bank loans.
18. He dampened his hair to make it lie flat.
19. Take the moment and make it perfect.
20. He didn't make it easy for me to leave.
21. You can always run him over and make it look like an accident.
22. The book was expurgated to make it suitable for children.
23. I want to make it clear, however, that no one is untouchable in this investigation.
24. You put grease on a wheel to make it turn more easily.
28. We padded the seat of the chair with camel hair to make it soft.
29. We thought we'd put up/hang some wallpaper in the children's bedroom to make it brighter.
30. Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.
More similar words: take it easy, take in, make, maker, make out, makeup, make way, make up, make for, take into account, make sure, make over, make up for, lawmaker, make use of, make sense, make fun of, make a face, makeshift, make full use of, make peace with, make friends with, make a difference, skein, either, deity, neither, forfeit, deceit, albeit.