Random good picture Not show
1. He has made free with the reading room after class.
2. I knew that they had been making free with our food.
3. Don't her parents mind her making free with their house while they're on holiday?
4. Does she know that you're making free with her belongings?
5. He declined to make free with her narrow loins.
6. Or company directors who like to make free with their own ca-ca?
7. You should not make free with the girl you love.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. You have no right to make free with my name in your report.
9. There is the larder there. Make free with the food.
10. I have got a lot of vegetables. You make free with them.
11. The Children make free with the apples.
12. Why should you make free with public property?
More similar words: make friends with, agree with, to agree with, disagree with, make with, make peace with, freewill, free will, make common cause with, make from, smoke-free, take French leave, see with half an eye, quake with, make off with, make do with, make away with, with freedom, with a free hand, make a deal with, make contact with, freeway, take from, freeware, lakefront, make for, make fun, make bricks without straw, free world, freewheel.