Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Tiger woods make a hole in one.
(2) I was determined to make a hole in the workload.
(3) Whose bright idea was it to make a hole in it?
(4) Take the pencil and make a hole in the side of the cup.
(5) Buying a colour TV set will surely make a hole in his budget.
(6) We make a hole in the ice with an auger.
(7) I used a drill to make a hole in the concrete wall.
(8) Half the wall has collapsed. Whose bright idea was it to make a hole in it?
More similar words: take a holiday, make a hit, eat like a horse, take a hit, make a mountain out of a molehill, make a mistake, acrolein, make at, play a role in, make away, make as if, make a note, make a fuss, make a move, make a face, make after, make a stand, make a dent, make a wish, make a loss, make a fire, make a scene, make an offer, make a note of, make a point, make amends, make in, make a living, make a dent in, make and break.