Random good picture Not show
(1) The drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by of falling.
(2) Make a hole in the paper.
(3) They sank the barge by making a hole in the bottom.
(4) Going out for a meal really made a hole in the week's money for food.
(5) Make a hole in the bottom of each plant pot to let the water drain out.
(6) It takes several pecks for the chick to make a hole in the eggshell.
(7) Tiger woods make a hole in one.
(8) I was determined to make a hole in the workload.
(9) Whose bright idea was it to make a hole in it?
(10) Take the pencil and make a hole in the side of the cup.
(11) Buying a colour TV set will surely make a hole in his budget.
(12) We make a hole in the ice with an auger.
(13) I used a drill to make a hole in the concrete wall.
(14) Half the wall has collapsed. Whose bright idea was it to make a hole in it?
More similar words: take a holiday, make a hit, eat like a horse, take a hit, make a mountain out of a molehill, make a mistake, acrolein, make at, play a role in, make away, make as if, make a note, make a fuss, make a move, make a face, make after, make a stand, make a dent, make a wish, make a loss, make a fire, make a scene, make an offer, make a note of, make a point, make amends, make in, make a living, make a dent in, make and break.