Random good picture Not show
1. We had to make a detour round the floods.
2. He was happy to make a detour for her convenience.
3. We had to make a detour around the flooded fields.
4. We used to make a detour going down Lenin Avenue.Sentencedict.com
5. Attempting to make a detour, the car got bogged down in a salt lake and was abandoned.
6. A: Oh , is it? Can we make a detour?
7. B : Can we make a detour? I am in a hurry.
8. There are road - works ahead - please make a detour.
9. There's a reservoir ahead. We'll have to make a detour.
10. A: Do not worry! Let us make a detour.
11. Half the road was up in Leadenhall Street, so their taxi was obliged to make a detour.
12. People with baby buggies have to walk in the roadway and residents, I think, have to make a detour.
13. This walk doesn't actually explore the reserve, but there are trails around it if you want to make a detour.
14. When it saw the rock being tossed about pityingly , it said, "Only a weak person will make a detour. A person who is strong will only go ahead, and nothing will stop him!"
15. As the road was under repair, we had to make a detour.
16. The main road was blocked so we had to make a detour.
17. A motorcycle is in the way, so he has to make a detour.
18. Think to there is a person among them, wait host to go out, make a detour back door, take sharp-edged of drill a hole tool to pry open door to come in, just left trace.
More similar words: make a dent, make a dent in, make a deal with, make a decision, make advance, make a difference, make a mistake, detour, make at, make away, make as if, make a hit, make a vow, make a note, make a move, make a stand, make a pile, make a loss, make a face, make after, make a fire, make a fuss, make a wish, made to order, made-to-order, make an offer, make a scene, make a hash of, make a price, make a note of.