Random good picture Not show
1. It took many years of struggle to establish majority rule in South Africa.
2. Black majority rule in South Africa took many years to achieve.
3. Government by majority rule can be a threat to minority rights.
4. Many reject democracy in terms of party competition, majority rule and the rule of law.
5. Is majority rule under a system of parliamentary democracy a sufficient guarantee of legitimacy?
6. In the case of spending and tax legislation, majority rule is thus further weakened.
7. Majority rule would argue that this device somehow indicated motion very well.
8. The country produced a new constitution introducing majority rule.
9. Although the capital majority rule has the flaw, its cornerstone status is still unshakable.
10. The capital majority rule a great significance to keeping the balance of interests among the shareholders.
11. Majority rule voting is one way for citizens to voice their preference for public goods.
12. Democracy about way more than majority rule.
13. The Principle of Capital Majority Rule is an important mechanism for joint-stock company limited, which embodies the principle of equality of capital.
14. But, when the controlling shareholder abuses the majority rule, the interest minority shareholders will be impaired.
15. Arbitration Commission to implement the principle of majority rule.
16. In these weeks, I have had the chance to listen to Joshua Nkomo calling for majority rule now.
17. Those who peopled them have either been driven out in a bloody liberation war or yielded their political supremacy to majority rule.
18. The majority leadership's specialty became mounting filibusters or using other delaying tactics to prevent majority rule.sentencedict.com
19. South Africa has made a somewhat peaceful transition to majority rule.
20. Two working conclusions follow from this, namely, toleration and the qualification of majority rule.
21. First, we propose two kinds of algorithms, the nearness measure and the majority rule, to aggregate the expert's individual fuzzy evaluations into a group fuzzy preference relation.
22. His entire political career was to be devoted to resisting black majority rule.
More similar words: majority, major in, major, minority, priority, authority, rule, ruler, as a rule, virulent, rule of law, miranda rule, fertility rate, mortality rate, favorite, purity, asperity, authoritative, authoritarian, security, integrity, posterity, austerity, obscurity, celebrity, popularity, regularity, mediocrity, similarity, originality.