Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The magnetic memory technique was used to develop a detection system for the borehole casing pipe.
2. A computer controlled magnetic memory scanning device has been developed. The device plays an important role in the metal magnetic memory detection.
3. Metal magnetic memory ( MMM ) testing method can find the stress concentration area.
4. The results show that magnetic memory testing is suitable for pipeline and pressure vessel.
5. Because magnetic memory signal is faint , selection of magnetic sensor is very important.
6. The method of metal magnetic memory ( MMM ) is a new non - destructive testing technology.
7. Magnetoresistive element, magnetoresistive head, magnetic recording apparatus, and magnetic memory.
8. Experimental study about drilling rod deficiency testing metal magnetic memory ( MMM ) technology is presented in the article.
9. In actual testing, magnetic memory signal belongs to random signal without stationarity, adjusting adopting wavelet technique to analyze magnetic memory signal.
10. The mechanism of magnetic memory effect on ferromagnetic material under loading was studied.
11. Metal magnetic memory testing(MMMT) method is a new method to inspect the ferromagnetic components by the converse magnetostrictive effect.
12. The magnetic memory effect of ferromagnetic items under the condition of static tension was studied.
13. Examples include microelectronic circuitry,(sentencedict.com) magnetic memory and drug delivery applications.
14. The present disclosure provides a magnetic memory element.
15. The principle and application of metal magnetic memory ( MMM ) testing of turbine blades are described.
16. The stress concentration state of weld joint on a tube socket containing defects exceeding grade after long term service has been evaluated by using the magnetic memory test (MMT).
17. The magnetic density of weldments was detected and analyzed in different heat treatment conditions by metal magnetic memory technology.
18. This paper studies the effects of the placement direction to the magnetic memory signals through experiments.
19. Explained the fundament al principle and analyzed the mechanism of metal magnetic memory.
20. It has been found that different magnetic fields has not influenced the magnetic memory signal remarkably.
More similar words: semantic memory, episodic memory, ferromagnetic material, magnetic, magnetics, geomagnetic, magnetically, diamagnetic, antimagnetic, magnetic tape, paramagnetic, magnetic flux, magnetic force, magnetic wave, magnetic pole, ferromagnetic, magnetic poles, magnetic field, magnetic stripe, magnetic compass, magnetic domain, magnetic resonance imaging, electromagnetic, magnetic resonance, magnetic induction, magnetic line of force, magnetic levitation, magnetic attraction, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic force.