Random good picture Not show
1. High-speed trains operating on magnetic levitation exist in experimental form only.
2. A new magnetic levitation steel ball system was designed, and its dynamic model was established.
3. Magnetic levitation track extension Longyanglu surrounding property will fall?
4. This paper presents a magnetic levitation system control using the gain - scheduling controller.
5. In this paper magnetic levitation system was established as a stabilitymagnetic levitation ball system.
6. Mrs. Lin: And the magnetic levitation train, which travels at a stunning speed.
7. Magnetic levitation force or magnetic repulsive force is an objective and strong force, which may play some role in mineralizations of Au as well as nonferrous metals.
8. Magnetic Levitation System is typical nonlinear, and the parameters of system changes as the target changes.
9. Described are the development history and orientation of magnetic levitation trains in Korea.
10. Abstract: A new project of an automotive shock absorber is developed based on magnetic levitation technique.
11. Through a great deal of tests and studies, comparative circuits for the control system of magnetic levitation axletree were chosen to control the levitation in the range of design.
12. Confusion surrounds the future of a much - ballyhooed extension of Shanghai's magnetic levitation ( maglev ) train service.
13. Finally,(sentencedict.com) simply introduce the engineering cost evaluation of the magnetic levitation railway lines.
14. The relation between the anti - rolling sills and negotiation of magnetic levitation trains is analyzed.
15. Another high speed folly , that keeps getting drug up, is the technology of Maglev - magnetic levitation.
16. That the difficulties of controller designing limits the general use of magnetic levitation.
17. A new project of an automotive shock absorber is developed based on magnetic levitation technique.
18. Shanghai maglev railway is China's first high - speed magnetic levitation rail line to run the business.
19. A state - space model is necessary for designing the single - magnet controller of a magnetic levitation system.
More similar words: levitation, electromagnetic radiation, magnetic attraction, magnetic, geomagnetic, diamagnetic, magnetic pole, paramagnetic, magnetic force, antimagnetic, magnetic flux, magnetic field, magnetic poles, ferromagnetic, magnetic compass, magnetic domain, magnetic resonance imaging, electromagnetic, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic field, electromagnetic energy, genetic mutation, magnetite, magnetize, magnetise, magnetism, magnetized, levitate, demagnetize.