Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lime lights were also used for magic lantern shows until they were superseded by the carbon arc.
2. But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen.
3. Chen Xiang: Mom, How this could be a magic lantern?
4. Amway is like a magic lantern that can grant you unlimited wealth and life-long protection. As long as you believe it, your wish will come true!
5. Through his magic lantern, Logray was able to peer into the Gorax's cave and confirm that Jeremitt and Caterine were still alive.
6. Format the card from the camera, and Magic Lantern will be gone (only from that card, of course).
7. It is a far cry from a magic lantern to television.
8. Mom: It's a magic lantern.
9. When we were young we tended it like a magic lantern, and we continue to find its place.
10. And during all this time I kept getting flashing pictures in my mind of Chantal, like a magic lantern slide.
11. Cheap cards revolve on a display stand like a magic lantern.
12. They make a delightful, spontaneously spellbound audience, to whom one could show history unfolding as if with a magic lantern.
13. Born of director Giuseppe Tornatore's childhood memories, this is a magic lantern in a Sicilian boy's hand, its warm light shed on the riches of life in a poor , stone - built land .
14. This screen saver is a salute to the marvelous magic lantern of the past.
15. According to this theory, the image was made with the aid of a magic lantern, a simple projecting device, or by means of a camera obscura and light-sensitive silver compounds applied to the cloth.
16. Though he adored film, and had done so ever since he had swapped half his tin soldiers for his big brother's magic lantern, film-making made him "bleed too much".
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. Make sure you have the Canon Firmware 1.0.9 first! Running Magic Lantern on an incorrect firmware version may brick your camera!
18. But as you keep rapidly writing, you'll start putting down zany ideas that are too crazy to work, like finding a magic lantern , or robbing a bank.
More similar words: lantern, jack-o-lantern, jack-o'-lantern, magic, magical, planter, magically, magician, magic spell, magic bullet, white magic, black magic, magic trick, interplant, as if by magic, magic realism, public lands, arabic language, anterior pituitary gland, symbolic language, magisterium, magisterial, interference pattern, international waters, termagant, planted, slanted, intern, international terrorism, interne.