Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Yet these women, particularly Mary Magdalene, are central figures in all four Gospel accounts of the Resurrection.
2. Magdalene Bridge For centuries successive bridges at Magdalene Street provided the city's principal river crossing.
3. He taught two pupils from Magdalene.
4. She was a fallen Magdalene and a lamenting dolorosa rolled into one.
5. And the companion of the Saviour is Mary Magdalene.
6. And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the [mother] of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
7. She lived for two years in Magdalene, a recovery program founded by Becca Stevens, an Episcopal priest, in Nashville.
8. One-hundred-and-fifty former prostitutes have been through the Magdalene recovery program in Nashville, Tenn.
9. Have you forgotten that Jesus loved Mary Magdalene?
10. In some versions of history, Magdalene is viewed as the mother of the Merovingian Dynasty. Mary Magdalene was the redeemed sinner who was the first to see Christ after his Resurrection.
11. And Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Mary Magdalene was at the cross when Jesus died.
13. Three days later, Mary Magdalene came to pay her respects at the tomb.
14. But Mary Magdalene and the other Mary remained sitting there, facing the tomb.
15. The Bible says that Mary Magdalene and Jesus were very good friends.
16. Mary Magdalene came to pay her respects at the tomb.
17. What if Jesus married Mary Magdalene and then the Christian church covered it up?
18. Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses watched where he was laid.
19. And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
20. The increased width of road can be achieved without further encroachment on to the Magdalene housing land. 8.
21. He pardoned the woman taken in adultery and cast seven devils out of Mary Magdalene.
22. In December 1922 Ramsey took the scholarship examination of a group of colleges containing Magdalene and was given the top classical scholarship.
23. In a disputed translation of the apocryphal Gospel of Philip, found on a Nag Hammadi scroll in 1945,(sentencedict.com) we may read: And the companion of the Saviour was Mary Magdalene.
24. To make matters worse, Jesus has begun consorting with disreputable people like Mary Magdalene, a prostitute.
More similar words: flag day, scalene, paleness, staleness, naphthalene, total energy, mortal enemy, chemical energy, geothermal energy, potential energy, amygdala, mechanical energy, electrical energy, elastic potential energy, dale, red alert, cakes and ale, chippendale, galen, talent, valent, galena, rummage sale, valency, valence, scalenus, talented, divalent, calender, calendar.