Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. When the doors opened, there was a mad dash for seats.
5. She went nearly mad with grief after the child died.
6. The enemy mad bombardment caused unprecedented death and destruction in the country.
7. What a mad thing to do!
8. The chase was mad, mad now retire.
9. He was mad with me for losing his watch.
10. The man was mad, completely mad.
11. She had an image of a mad scientist working in his laboratory.
12. She seemed to have gone stark raving mad.
13. He went mad and spent the rest of his life locked up in a mental hospital.
14. I think I must be going mad.
15. The mad man came at us with a knife.
16. There was a mad scramble for the exits.
17. He must be teasing,[sentencedict.com]or else he's mad.
18. Don't fight with him, he is a mad man.
19. Don't get mad, get even.
20. The mad man laid about him with a big stick.
21. The next few days were a mad whirl of parties.
22. A mad dog may bite people.
23. She made after him like a mad woman.
24. Mad dog bites his master.
25. Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.
26. Are you stark raving mad, jumping off a moving train?
27. They realized that he had gone mad.
29. The builder looked at me as though I was barking mad.
30. The woman charged with murder was said to be mad and unfit to plead.