Random good picture Not show
1. The OpenOffice. org macro language is very flexible, allowing automation of both simple and complex tasks.
2. The Net.Data macro language has only a few rules about programming format.
3. The Scheme standard defines a macro language specifically built to make it easier to make additions to the language.
4. The macro language is the best choice for automation modeling and operation under ADAMS/VIEW.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. The second language is a macro language for performing textual substitution.
6. Even though they can be abbreviated, the GDB macro language allows for even greater simplifications.
7. For example, a word-processing program might support a macro language with which users can customize the behavior of the application.
8. After optimizing these basic operations with the method of combining intrinsic with macro language, the complexity of calculation of G.
9. A program or code segment written in the internal macro language of an application. Some macros replicate, while others infect documents.
10. Some routing scheduling software requires heavy customization using for example, complicated fourth generation macro language which is difficult to learn.
11. A program or code segment written in the internal macro language of an application.
More similar words: machine language, language, bad language, tonal language, sign language, paralanguage, metalanguage, body language, formal language, dead language, multilanguage, source language, target language, first language, common language, interlanguage, slavic language, object language, german language, arabic language, markup language, simple language, language school, spoken language, native language, strong language, modern language, working language, written language, romance language.