1. A mackerel sky and mares'tails make lofty ships carry low sails.
2. A mackerel sky is never long dry.
3. The next morning, a mackerel sky hung over Tokyo.
4. A mackerel sky is a sure sign of rain to come.
5. Mackerel sky is a kind of weather phenomenon which forecasts the upcoming cold air in autumn and winter.
6. Mackerel sky in Lincolnshire, England.
More similar words: mackerel, smacker, cockerel, pickerel, knackered, crackerjack, backpacker, mackenzie, backer, packer, lacker, tacker, hacker, racker, gobsmacked, cracker, whacker, slacker, tracker, knacker, stacker, quackery, attacker, hijacker, crackers, knickerbockers, checkered, knickerbocker, nutcracker, linebacker.