Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Another 1,000 workers were laid off when the machinery plant was in difficulties.
2. They wrote off 500 for depreciation of machinery.
3. A spark from the machinery had set fire to some material.
4. New machinery has enhanced the company's productivity and competitiveness.
5. Mineral oils are used to lubricate machinery.
6. The machinery is driven by electricity.
7. The company hires out machinery by the day.
8. Machinery is one of our import.
9. The use of heavy machinery has damaged the site.
10. The truck conveyed machinery across the country.
11. It has been rather costly to install the machinery, but it should pay off in the long run.
12. They invested in new machinery and equipment, but even then the business was still losing money.
13. We need to discuss ways of improving the machinery of government.
14. He stayed the work and had the machinery removed.
15. The old machinery was still going strong.
16. They set the machinery in motion.
17. The group can't get credit to buy farming machinery.
18. They phrase in new machinery for increased automation.
19. The contract clearly specifies who can operate the machinery.
20. I've always been hopeless with machinery.
21. The bar fell into the machinery and sheared a connecting - rod.
22. Wind power is used to drive the machinery.
23. Consumption of alcohol impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery.
24. He was a bit anxious about the safety of the machinery.
25. The court is ineffective because it lacks the necessary enforcement machinery.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The tunnel was dug with the aid of heavy machinery.
27. On the customs declaration, the sender labeled the freight as agricultural machinery.
28. Be careful not to get anything caught in the machinery.
29. Their equipment was not as efficient at finding gold as today's machinery.
30. They are faced with the task of dismantling the state machinery in order to create more democratic structures.
More similar words: machine, political machine, machiavellian, poaching, teaching, chicanery, bleaching, Chinese, stomach, chin, china, achieve, treachery, ornery, achilles, urchin, etching, scenery, pitch in, itching, chintzy, achievable, matching, be rich in, stationery, achievement, achilles' heel, everything, crouching, scorching.