Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Both musically and lyrically it is very effective.
(2) I'm trying to show children that it's lyrically beautiful out there, wherever you live.
(3) Lyrically, it's the story of Brand New vocalist Jesse Lacey getting older and transferring his neuroses onto different objects.
(4) Or let Fed chief Ben Bernanke wax lyrically about green shoots.
(5) She danced the part of the black swan very lyrically.
More similar words: lyrical, lyric, lyrics, lyricism, lyricist, lyric poem, spherically, historically, empirically, satirically, generically, theatrically, numerically, allegorically, electrically, rhetorically, hysterically, eccentrically, categorically, diametrically, symmetrically, metaphorically, atmospherically, bilaterally symmetrical, cyrillic alphabet, comically, musically, heroically, optically, typically.