Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They are Vega in the constellation Lyra, the lyre.
2. Jessica? I'm Lyra, are you hurt?
3. Lyra consists of a little triangle, of which Vega is part, with a little parallelogram attached.
4. Lyra Belacqua : [ upon receiving the alethiometer ] What is this?
5. Lyra Belacqua: I need to go north! To fight!
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Serafina Pekkala : War is coming Lyra.
7. The most celebrated of them is M57, the Ring Nebula in Lyra.
8. Then, against all her better instincts, she stopped and slowly turned to look back down Lyra Street.
9. Since the bombing had started, the ritual checking of number seven Lyra Street had given Vi comfort.
10. Then she was standing at the church gates and looking down Lyra Street; looking, but not understanding.
11. The crown is located more or less along a line between two bright stars, Arcturus in the constellation Bootes the Herdsman and Vega in the constellation Lyra the Harp.
12. Yesterday, we pointed out the blue white star vega and its constellation Lyra.
13. The 7 th princess was moved to the star Vega ( The swooping - Eagle ) in the Lyra ( Harp ) constellation.
14. Here is the famous Summer Triangle again. Yesterday, we pointed out the blue-white star vega and its constellation Lyra. Today, it's Deneb's turn.
More similar words: lyre, lyric, lyrics, lyrical, lyrically, lyricism, lyricist, rally round, lyric poem, family room, daily round, jolly roger, gyral, tyrant, gyrate, mentally retarded, holy roman empire, day rate, tyranny, syracuse, pyramid, pay rate, palmyra, quarterly reports, at any rate, gyration, spirogyra, relay race, heavy rain, tyrannous.