Random good picture Not show
1. Lyons is the gateway to the Alps for motorists driving out from Britain.
2. The ensemble is / are based in Lyons.
3. High-speed trains regularly ply between Paris and Lyons.
4. However, defending champion Lyons was in top form and went on to take the chequered flag for the second year running.
5. Glen Lyons has a variety of mail order products and fact sheets available.
6. Gerard Lyons, the chief economist with Standard Chartered Bank,[sentencedict.com] divides them into five groups.
7. In 1887 Lyons ran a stall at the Liverpool exhibition, selling for a shilling a combined microscope-binocular-compass which he had invented.
8. Well, I've just been round the tents and Lyons are hopping mad!
9. The Lyons course was scheduled to last four years, but few pupils stayed much more than a year.
10. You couldn't buy all this working at Lyons bakery or the Black Cat factory.
11. Lyons was knighted in 1911 for supervising the catering arrangements for the Territorial Army.
12. Lyons suggests that this x retains a pronominal element, as well as containing an adverbial element similar to here.
13. While working at Lyons Corner House in April 1942, he came out in spots.
14. When you told me that Mrs Lyons was getting a divorce, I realized that she hoped to marry Stapleton.
15. Lyons is relishing the challenge ahead, and he is determined to succeed.
16. In Coventry Sir William Lyons produced wonderful engineering and style-but he didn't believe his cars should cost the earth.
17. Loukos' obligation to Lyons is 35 performances at home a year.
18. They managed to make contact with the British consulate in Lyons.
19. On the lower end of the job market, the most popular employer, certainly for girls, was Lyons.
20. One was Pierre Poivre, the son of a prominent Lyons silk tycoon.
21. He is nevertheless expected to have an easy win in the Lyons constituency he has represented for the past 13 years.
22. If one accepts this interpretation then the third-person form would not have the negative connotations defined so sharply by John Lyons.
23. I fully endorse Kasparov's assessment of the overall quality from New York and Lyons.
24. Moorcroft was subsequently encouraged by John Hunter to acquire a training at the veterinary school in Lyons.
25. In 1978 the group diversified into catering and beverages through the acquisition of J. Lyons.
26. They thus activated fullback Jerone Davison and safety Lamar Lyons from the practice squad.
27. They played Twenty-one; the scores were kept on the inside of a Lyons Green Label tea packet.
28. In August 1769, eight years after it was opened, he enrolled as a student at the veterinary school in Lyons.
29. Gallus died in 551, and by 552 Gregory was a deacon in Lyons, where Nicetius was then bishop.
30. Adye - House substitutes enters the stage contributes 20 points, Lyons - Bao Wei obtains 19 points and 12 backboards.
More similar words: lyon, fly on, rely on, early on, apply oneself to, a fly on the wheel, fly out, sally out, fly off, polyol, belly out, badly off, flyover, fly open, fly over, poorly off, on short rations, amblyopia, amblyopic, lyotropic, be badly off, holy orders, early or late, fly off the handle, lily of the valley, speak highly of, think poorly of, yon, try-on, try on.