Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion:Intratumoral lymph vessel density marked by LYVE-1 in laryngeal carcinoma was significantly correlated with tumor infiltration and metastasis.
2. Result: 1) Lymph vessel invasion related with invasion depth and growth pattern.
3. Only in instances with no lymph node metastasis, lymph vessel invasion was related with the prognosis of gastric cancer.
4. Blockage of a lymph vessel may cause fluid to collect in the tissues, producing lymphedema (tissue swelling). Other lymphatic system disorders include lymphocytic leukemias and lymphoma.
5. Lymph node metastasis was of more significance than lymph vessel invasion in the influence on prognosis of gastric cancer.
6. Blockage of a lymph vessel may cause fluid to collect in the tissues, producing lymphedema (tissue swelling).
7. The team subsequently identified the crucial importance of assessing both the level of blood and lymph vessel invasion by cancer cells at the earliest stages of detection.
More similar words: lymphatic vessel, vessel, pressure vessel, lymph, lymphoid, perilymph, lymphoma, cargo vessel, blood vessel, lymph node, lymphomas, hemolymph, lymphatic, endolymph, lymph gland, lymphocyte, lymphokine, lymphedema, lymphomata, fishing vessel, sailing vessel, lymphoblast, lymphopenia, lymphocytic, b lymphocyte, t lymphocyte, lymphangioma, lymphography, lymphangitis, lymphosarcoma.