Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. That night we slid into Tomb Bay, where Lycian rock tombs glare over a sheltered bight and cicadas yell from oleanders.
2. Some Trojan or Lycian archer has wounded him with an arrow to our dismay, and to his own great glory.
3. From the Dolomites to the Dordogne, the Lycian Way to the Tour du Mont Blanc, Europe is home to some of the best mountain ranges and famous walking routes in the world.
4. Nicholas resided in the ancient Lycian town of Myra, located in Byzantine Anatolia.
5. An ancient Lycian city of southern Asia Minor. A major seaport, it was one of the chief cities of the region.
6. St. Nicholas was an early Christian Bishop of Patara of the Lycian seaport (in present-day Turkey) in the 4th century A. D.
7. Scholarly support includes important editorial punctuation marks, as well as the Carian, Lycian, and Lydian scripts, and the Phaistos disc symbols.
8. Nicholas was an early Christian Bishop of Patara of the Lycian seaport (in present-day Turkey) in the 4th century A. D.
9. The primary inspiration for Santa Claus is the 4th century Christian bishop Saint Nicholas of Myra. Nicholas resided in the ancient Lycian town of Myra, located in Byzantine Anatolia.
More similar words: glycine, grecian, magician, optician, logician, musician, confucian, physician, mortician, dietician, tactician, clinician, patrician, phoenician, technician, insouciant, politician, beautician, esthetician, theoretician, insouciance, electrician, rhetorician, crucian carp, aesthetician, academician, statistician, obstetrician, musicianship, geometrician.