Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It can stimulate luteinizing hormone ( LH ) and follicle - stimulating hormone ( FSH ) releasing from the pituitary gland.
(2) Adiponectin regulates luteinizing hormone secretion in the pituitary and energy homeostasis in the hypothalamus.
(3) Either of two hormones of the pituitary gland, luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone. No longer in scientific use.
(4) An over the counter urine test kit or a blood test can measure LH (luteinizing hormone) levels, which is the trigger for ovulation and the cause of the subsequent rise in progesterone.
(5) Objective To determine the bioactivity of Luteinizing hormone(LH), follicle stimulating hormone(FSH)(Sentencedict.com ), abnormal toxicity and pyrogen of highly purified FSH product.
(6) Urinary luteinizing hormone (LH) was measured during two menstrual cycles of one adult female golden monkey using an improved in vitro bioassay method.
(7) In people, levels of luteinizing hormone go down with rising body weight, not up.
(8) Peripheral serum luteinizing hormone ( LH ) levels in rhesus monkey were estimated by in vtrio bioassay.
(9) AIM: To investigate the direct regulative effect of nerve fibers on luteinizing hormone secretion in rat anterior pituitary.
(10) Normal gonadal steroid production requires the actions of the pituitary-derived gonadotropins, luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone.
(11) If indicated, your doctor may check other hormone levels, including luteinizing hormone, estradiol, and prolactin.
(12) It does this indirectly, through its effect on the hypothalamus, as less luteinizing hormone releasing hormone is produced by the hypothalamus.
(13) Finally, recall that in addition to antidepressant compounds, semen also contains two female sex hormones, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
(14) At the present time, some genes , such as luteinizing hormone(LH) gene and inhibin(INH) gene, have been found to be associated with the susceptibility to POF.
(15) Radioimmunoassay(RIA) was used to measure the level of the estrogen(E_2), follicle-stimulating hormone(FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) in the plasma.
(16) Objective The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of luteinizing hormone and human chorionic gonadotropin on in vitro maturation of oocytes of Kunming mice.
(17) In addition, LOD may cause a significant reduction in serum luteinizing hormone and insulin levels.
(18) At the present time, some genes , such as luteinizing hormone gene and inhibin gene, have been found to be associated with the susceptibility to POF.
(19) Modern research has shown that chaste tree affects the pituitary gland, increasing production of luteinizing hormone and decreasing secretion of follicle-stimulating hormone.
(20) The authors studied the effects of thyroxine(T4)and estradiol benzoate(EB) on the synthesis and release of luteinizing hormone(LH) in ovariectomized- thyroidectomized (Ovx-Tx) rats.
(21) That to affect the level of gonadotropin releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone.
(22) The antibodies secreted by three of the hybridomas have been shown specifically binding to PFSH, and they do not bind to another very similar pituitary hormone, porcine luteinizing hormone (PLH).
More similar words: releasing hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, agonizing, hormone, organizing, patronizing, agonizingly, galvanizing, hormonal, homogenizing, riding horse, sauteing, patronizingly, synchronizing, minimizing, rocking horse, ionizing energy, growth hormone, human growth hormone, parathyroid hormone, ionizing radiation, antidiuretic hormone, longhorn, adrenocorticotropic hormone, albert einstein, harmonize, sermonize, mormon, harmonized, baking hot.