Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Could you put your bag in the luggage compartment?
2. Intelligent soft top design also allows a large luggage compartment.
3. Normally, this is a single-seater vehicle but the luggage compartment behind the driver can easily accommodate a passenger if needed.
4. This means that the luggage compartment also gets effective protection.
5. Put your bags and coat in the luggage compartment.
6. Put your bags and coat in the overhead luggage compartment.
7. The bomb, which caused no casualties, had been planted in or under the luggage compartment of one of the buses.
8. You can put your bags and coat in the overhead luggage compartment.
9. Only Jack Bauer can fly a plane From the luggage compartment.
More similar words: compartment, apartment, department, engagement, baggage, disparagement, compare, impart, contentment, resentment, discontentment, comparison, comparable, impartial, by comparison, comparatively, impartiality, in comparison with, vestment, allotment, commitment, treatment, adjustment, investment, appointment, enchantment, impairment, disappointment, compliment, direct investment.