Random good picture Not show
1. Dan made a very lucrative investment last year.
2. This lucrative investment saved his career.
3. Dan made a lucrative investment last year.
4. Judge's lucrative investment in coalmine causes stir .
5. She remained convinced, against all the evidence, that she represented a lucrative investment.
6. At a cost of just $45 million, the film may prove a lucrative investment for rebooting the puppet franchise across the spectrum of Disney platforms.
7. But while the development of green buildings and energy-efficient infrastructure is a potentially lucrative investment market, the right incentives are lacking for the industry to gain critical mass.
More similar words: speculative investment, reinvestment, real estate investment trust, real estate investment trusts, investment, diversified investment, disinvestment, investment cost, investment club, real investment, investment plan, investment bank, investment fund, overinvestment, investment income, investment company, investment funds, gross investment, investment trust, sound investment, permanent investment, foreign investment, investment banker, direct investment, investment assets, equity investment, investment market, investment banking, return on investment, capital investment.